WTF announces new personnel appointments
World Taekwondo Federation Personnel Appointments (As of November 11th, 2013)
The WTF has carried out a reorganization and personnel appointment in order to increase work efficiency at the WTF office.
– Mr. Eil Chul Kim (Former Deputy Secretary General of Marketing Department) now tasked for assist foundation of GTSF (Global Taekwondo Support Foundation)
– Mr. Corbin Min (Deputy Secretary General for Legal Affairs) now also tasked for supporting President Office, International Affairs Department and Marketing Department
– Mr. Jeongkang Seo (Former Sport Director of Sport Department) now tasked for Director of President Office
– Ms. Kyunghee Park (Former Senior Manager of Marketing and Communication) now tasked for Director of Lausanne Office responsible for Administration and Finance of Lausanne Office, TV Broadcasting and Social Media Communication
– Mr. Jaewook Lee (Former Manager of President Office) now tasked for Sport Director of Sport Department
– Ms. Seungmin Lee (Former Manager of Sport Division) now tasked for Director of Marketing Department
– Mr. Olof Hansson (Former Deputy Manager of Referee Division) now tasked for Deputy Manager of Sport Department
– Mr. Pyunggil Lee (Deputy Manager of PR Division) now also tasked to assist foundation of GTSF
– Mr. Marco Ienna (Former Staff of President Office and International Affairs Department) now tasked for Staff of President Office and Sport Department
– Ms. Haeri Jeon now tasked for Staff of President Office and International Affairs Department
The Foreign Cooperation Division has been created and the Sport Division and Referee Division will no longer be managed separately but will be unified as the Sport and Referee Division.